September 22nd marks the first day of Fall or Autumn whatever you want to call it. And let’s be honest the first thing that comes in mind when thinking of fall is how the duration of daylight becomes noticeably shorter and the temperature cools down considerably.
- The scenery! I mean the leaves turn crimson, orange, brown, yellow and scarlet, you name it! Does it get more colorful than this?
- Enjoy your pumpkin spice latte.
- It’s time to put on your comfy sweater.
- let me quote Samuel Butler: “Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits.”
- Nothing beats the sights and smells of fall.
- The food is supremely comforting! More warm soups and delicious casseroles please.
- The crunch of leaves underfoot that our kids like or puppies! Who are we kidding? We love it too 🙂
- What do you like most about fall?